Find most of your questions and answers here. Please, If you can’t get your question answered here, send us email and someone will get back to you shortly.
What is guudeal.com?
Guudeal.com is an online eCommerce website for individuals’ vendors and business to business, business to consumer, and consumer to consumer transaction on the internet.
1. How does guudeal work?
Guudeal.com works almost the same as eBay, Alibaba, Amazon but slightly different in the sense that guudeal is local and we make it easy for entrepreneurs to employ their God giving entrepreneurial spirit by helping them sell products online without the need of their own website. If you want to learn more about our service, please send us email for your question.
2. Do I have to pay any fees to sign up? No! It’s free to sign up.
3. I have seen Real Estate, Classifieds and online store. Can I sell things and the same browse for houses for sale or for rent? You’re absolutely right yes you can.
4. Can I list classifieds from any part of the world or United States Only? You can list classifieds from many countries, including the US, Canada and Great Britain.
5. Can I sell my house on guudeal.com? Yes and it’s free.
How to sign up?
6. On the top right of the webpage, click login to sign in or click register to register.
7. Who is shipping the product purchase? Product vendor ships. Note: guudeal.com is a free platform for vendors and individual companies to conduct online trading so contact the product vendors for shipping details.
8. How do I become vendor? You must have PayPal account and business license. And In order to sign up for a vendor position with Guudeal, you must have an existing account with Guudeal.com. If you do not have an account, please register first.
10. Who handles disputes? Guudeal oversee to make sure disputes are handled successfully.
11. How do I get paid after I sell my product in online store? We release funds to the vendor after products have been shipped and buyer is certifies with it.
12. How do you handle returns?
Returns are accepted within a week if buyer is not happy with the products undamaged and in its original package.
13. I forgot my password or user name how do I change it? In the login page, click forgot password, click next then enters your user name or email address and click reset password check your electronic mail for a link to change password or user name.
Selling on Guudeal and Fee Schedule:
Guudeal has Two different plans for sellers
Vendor or Professional And Individual Sellers:
1. Vendor or professional sellers are those who sells more than 41 items per month.
There is monthly subscription fee of 29.99 for thous plan and if the item sells, you’re charged a final value fee of $0.50. Final value fees are calculated based on the total amount of the sale and are charged per item.
The total amount of the sale is the final price of the item, shipping charges, and any other amounts you may charge the buyer. Sales tax is not included.
Good ‘Til Cancelled listings renew automatically every 45 days until all of the items sell, you end the listing, or we end your listing. Insertion fees and advanced listing upgrade fees are charged every 30-day period. Good ‘Til Cancelled listings count toward your monthly free-insertion-fee listing allotment. Fee amounts are based on the terms in effect when the listing goes live and when it renews.
Payment and Late Fees.
We require payment in full each month on accounts with an amount due of $1 or more. If you don’t pay the amount due by the payment due date each month, late fees of 5% may apply.
2. Individual plan on those who are planing to sell fewer items than 40
There is no subscription fees for this plan but guudeal charges 10% of the item sold individually. the fee include the total amount of the sale is the final price of the item, shipping charges, and any other amounts you may charge the buyer. Sales tax is not included.
There are additional charges related to your selling activity that may apply. For example, you may incur charges for shipping labels printed on the guudeal site, reimbursements to guudeal for buyer refunds or charges associated with an guudeal program you use, such as the Global Shipping Program. Depending on the charge, and at guudeal’s option, these charges may be included on your seller invoice, which may be charged to your automatic payment method on file, if any. We require payment in full each month on accounts with an amount due of $1 or more. If you haven’t paid the amount due by the payment due date each month, late fees may apply.
How to track my package:
Click on track your order in the footer menu.
To track your order please enter your order ID in the box below and press “Track” button. This was given to you on you receipt and in the confirmation email you should have received.